Saturday, December 20, 2008

Back to the Land of the Sun

I'm home again. Which means:

. I can tan again
. My allergies are back
. Once again, I can get away with sleeping in till 12 every morning... er... afternoon.
. It's Christmas cookie time, and since I haven't had any yet this year, I must make up for lost time and bake an abundance of baked goods.
. I have put off Christmas gift shopping, as always, so I have a lot of shopping to do.
. My puppy is here!
. My dad cleaned my car inside and out because he loves that car almost as much as I do.
. I get to hang out with my friends to the max.
. I have to try to not think about how I'm not going back to Belmont next semester.
. I get to go to my church tonight! Holla!
.It's Christmastime which can also be translated as the time where the best animal in the world is pasted on everything everywhere. Yeah PENGUINS!

No comments: