Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Exhale

I should be asleep, but I just finished writing most of the paper that is due tomorrow... er... later today. It's about a book. The book is about the history of a Japanese family. Originally, I thought it was going to be one of those books you read to make you fall asleep, but it's actually been quite interesting.

I am not going to go crazy. I think I've decided that this is true, or that I will make it true if it's not. The show I'm costuming opens on Friday, and I have very little to do regarding the costumes until then. I like it when I think I'm going to survive. I mean, ultimately I KNOW that's true, but FEELING gets in the way far too often. Sometimes I'd like to push pause on my emotions and have a period of time where I only have to think about facts. Stress is irritating and unnecessary. Who invented it? We should throw trout at that person. Judging by that last sentence, it is time for me to close my eyes and dream of anything but costumes and cute boys; two things that have been on my mind far too much of late. I need a break from both.

*end aimless ramble of exhaustion*

No comments: